So, you got some questions: Maybe this will help you:
1) In order to purchase any of my beats, you MUST have a paypal account. It’s easy to set up and doesn’t take any time at all!
2) There are 2 versions of every beat: Leasing and Premium.
– Leasing a beat: means you will download 1 high quality mp3 with a tag at the front.
– Premium beats: means you will download 1 high quality mp3 that is completely untagged
3) If you are looking for the EXCLUSIVE to a beat, please contact me through e-mail (SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY).
4) I do explain my terms and conditions first through a submenu tab called Terms & Conditions and also right before you purchase the beat
5) Just because there is a FREE download of my beat does not mean you can use it for commercial purposes (read the Terms & Conditions) or use it for a mixtape
6) NO, I don’t clear my samples. Most of the beats I sell that are sampled are unrecognizable. However, for those that are worried about clearing a sample, I am more than happy to let you know where I sampled the track from. PLEASE understand that this should only be done if you’re buying the EXCLUSIVES to my beats.
7) On rare occasions, I will offer a FREE download of an entire beat album. These beats will be heavily tagged however and should not be used for commercial use and/or mixtapes.
8) Please contact me if you want me to make a track that caters to your music preferences or needs. NO, I don’t do this service for free. YES, if you’re serious about this service, this will apply to EXCLUSIVE tracks only.
9) I have a lot more beats than just what I have on this site. If there’s one that you remember listening to that I don’t have on here, please let me know.
10) I am not a sound engineer and do not record artists unfortunately. I have done so in the past mainly as a way of practicing but in no way do I consider myself to be a professional producer when it comes to mixing and mastering.
11) I am an emcee and do have several albums available for purchase. If you’re interested in having me on a track, just ask. NO, I will not emcee for free.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to e-mail me.